Monday, November 23, 2009

4.

This trip isn't what I thought it would be. I thought the bus would be empty this late and I could be alone for just awhile longer. I wasn't expecting this much bullshit, the stress is getting to me. I close my eyes and see giant cats, as tall as skyscrapers, bat the sky. Their massive paws swing at the moon as if it was a giant ball of yarn. One is orange and one is calico. Or does orange mean calico? Thats one of those words you never really know what it means, but you just throw it out there when talking about cats. I don't know. I open my eyes and she's stills staring. I never asked for this. I start to sweat and itch. I close my eyes again and try to calm myself, think about the giant wild cats, but my stomach churns and I feel as if my insides are winding up like a string around a yo-yo. My head aches and it's like someone is blowing up a balloon inside my head. The balloon expands, growing larger and larger until it's smashed against the inside of my skull. The pressure is unbearable and my brain turns to mush. It begins to ooze out every facial orifice. I feel it dripping down my nose.